help about free bsp version netcat to work it on ubuntu

Alejandro Imass ait at p2ee.org
Mon Jul 23 15:52:46 UTC 2012

On Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 11:29 AM, lei yang <yanglei.fage at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 10:36 PM, Polytropon <freebsd at edvax.de> wrote:

[...]

> I don't know where to find the source code in Red Hat.

Why don't you just toss RedHat and use FreeBSD ? Most everything you
run on Linux will run on FreeBSD and there are also Desktop-friendly
distros of FreeBSD such as PC-BSD which, in Linux terms, is to FreeBSD
somewhat akin to what Ubuntu is to Debian.

Anyway, give PC-BSD a try and you won't regret it:

http://www.pcbsd.org/

Cheers,

--
Alejandro Imass