VMware & Linux server users Data

Edwin Abl edwin at one2onem.com
Sun Jul 15 05:02:33 UTC 2012

Hi,

Looking for the contact information of Linux server users across the USA and
UK?  Or VMware users globally?

We have a segmented database of 50,000+ SUSE Linux Enterprise Server (SLES)
and Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) users.  We also have large databases of
Microsoft SharePoint users, VMware users, Novell users, Windows Server
Users, Solaris, and Unix  Users, Citrix Users Cisco users, HP users, Dell
users and many more..

We've helped [technology] companies like [IBM] generate higher quality sales
leads, and more of them.  By giving you the right contacts you need for your
targeted campaigns, we believe we can do the same for you.

We can compile for you a customized, highly segmented database of contacts.
That way you can design your marketing strategies to target any defined
segment, through multiple channels such as phone, email, fax and post.

By using segmented contacts to make your campaigns work smarter, you improve
your ability to measure your success, and learn how each market segment
responds to different strategies.

Get back to us with your requirement for count and quote information. Please
contact us for further clarification.

Regards,

Edwin Abl
Marketing Manager
One2One Marketing

ERP Users data I CRM Users Data I Network Users Data I Desktop Users Data I
Laptop Users Data

  _____

We apologize if this message reaches you in error. If you no longer wish to
receive our offers, please revert with a subject line "Opt Out"