Squid issue

Graeme Dargie arab at tangerine-army.co.uk
Sat Jul 14 11:58:38 UTC 2012

Firstly I know this is a bit off topic for this list, please accept my apologies in advance. I have tried asking in more relevant circles but I have had no responses at all.

Under pfSense I have openVPN running and Squid, the vpn has rules to route traffic on ports 119 and 563 via the VPN connection and everything else should route via the normal WAN connection and this works as expected until I introduced Squid to the mix, now web traffic is being routed via the VPN and I can see no obvious options in Squid to force it to use the WAN gateway. If anyone has any ideas or solutions feel free to contact me off list.

Regards

Graeme