IPv6 VM

Robert Boyer rwboyer at mac.com
Fri Jan 27 20:54:32 UTC 2012

IPv6 fully operational - named/bind9 resolving all dns and works fine for IPv6 only hosts…. ipcloud.ws is IPv6 only to the external internet and works fine via www, ssh, smtp mail, etc as long as you are on another IPv6 capable host. Pretty nice. I am glad you brought this up. If you need a database I will stick one on there for you or choose your own.

Now moving on to local dhcp serving up IPv6 only stuff - I like how you can delegate dhcp services amongst various dhcpd's in v6 very cool.

RB

Ps. anyone else that wants to mess around is welcome to grab a shell account just hit me via email or this list…