FreeBSD 9

Jonathan Vomacka juvix88 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 10:46:43 UTC 2012

On Jan 18, 2012 9:37 PM, "Allan McKinnon" <mckinnon at live.com> wrote:

> I finally got to install FreeBSD 9 onto my computer and noticed that the
installer is now different.  It seems to me that it forces you into doing
extra steps that I was comfortable doing on my own.  I really enjoyed the
old installer because then I had complete control over how I tweaked my
computer during and after the install.  I am surprised that there is no gui
present while installing FreeBSD because it feels more like Ubuntu or a
windows install (somewhat).  Please, please, please take this nightmare
away and bring the beloved installer that was before FreeBSD 9.