Cannot update xfwm4-wm, compiling error on 3 machines two 8.2 and one 9.0

Antonio Olivares olivares14031 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 13:11:29 UTC 2012

On Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 6:50 AM, Antonio Olivares
<olivares14031 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> ===>>> You can restart from the point of failure with this command line:
>>>       portmaster <flags> x11-wm/xfce4-wm
>>>

>>> Any ideas, pointers/advice/suggestions?
>>>

>> See /usr/ports/UPDATING: 20120116
>>
>> --
>> --
>
> It is not there, there is onlyone for 20120109, none for 20120116 :(
>
> Thanks,
>
> Antonio

I have found a page that shows that advisory.  Thanks for your help.

http://forums.freebsd.org/showthread.php?p=161663

20120116:
  AFFECTS: users of x11/xcb-util
  AUTHOR: garga at FreeBSD.org

  x11/xcb-util was updated to 0.3.8 and was split in new modules.
  Dependencies were adjusted but main port symbols were moved to a single
  library, xcb-util.so.  For this reason, all dependent ports must be
  recompiled.If you use portmaster, run:

  # portmaster -R -r xcb-util-0

Kind Regards,

Antonio