Shared object "libxcb-aux.so.0" not found, required by "libxfsm-4.6.so.0" FreeBSD

Antonio Olivares olivares14031 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 21:43:14 UTC 2012

Dear folks,

I had a FreeBSD 9.0 BETA 2 Machine I was happily running since the
release and only updated ports via portmaster -a, and now since Fedora
9 has officially been released, I ran make buildworld, make
buildkernel, make installkernel and mergemaster -i, and make
installworld and now X does not work, I get error in subject

Shared object "libxcb-aux.so.0" not found, required by
"libxfsm-4.6.so.0"  FreeBSD

any ideas/suggestions for a fix?

Thanks in advance,

Antonio