Problem with ntfs and fusesf since upgrade to 9.0

Patrick Lamaiziere patfbsd at davenulle.org
Sun Jan 15 12:34:57 UTC 2012

Le Sun, 15 Jan 2012 10:01:04 +0000,
Dave Morgan <davemorgan353 at btinternet.com> a écrit :

> Hi,

Hello,

> After upgrading from 8.2 to 9.0 I get the following and I am unable
> to access my external ntfs usb drive.
>
> KLD fuse.ko: depends on kernel - not available or version mismatch
> kldload: can't load /usr/local/modules/fuse.ko: File exists
>
> All ports were rebuilt with "portupgrade -af" and the sources do
> match the kernel.
>
> Have I done something wrong or is this a known problem or bug?

It works for me (c). So I guess you have made something wrong.
Double check that the source / kernel are uptodate and are the
same as the release (ie cvsup RELENG_9_0).

here (but with a hand built kernel)

$ kldstat
Id Refs Address            Size     Name
 1   44 0xffffffff80200000 11cda30  kernel
13    1 0xffffffff8275a000 a96b     fuse.ko

$ uname -a
FreeBSD roxette.lamaiziere.net 9.0-RELEASE FreeBSD 9.0-RELEASE #0: Sat
Jan  7 17:18:15 CET 2012 patrick at roxette.lamaiziere.net:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/ROXETTE  amd64

Regards.