Probable Hardware Failure

_ pancakeking79 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 02:11:51 UTC 2012

Memory is a rather broad term. If by memory you mean RAM, you could replace
your current RAM with another chip, supposing you have one around.

An interesting read on "Double Fault" is:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double_fault

According to it, that would rather point to a software than a hardware
related problem.