Blocking until the network is ready at boot?

Devin Teske devin.teske at fisglobal.com
Thu Jan 12 17:42:47 UTC 2012

You
> can just install it in /etc/rc.d and add it as a requirement for
mountcritremote.

We (VICOR) liked it (netwait) so much, we back-ported it as a package... and now
make it available to the public (as of today -- looks like you folks could use
it!)

NOTE: The package automatically enables itself as a requirement for
mountcritremote (pkg_add, add "netwait_enable=YES" to rc.conf(5) and reboot;
that's it).

Download here:
http://druidbsd.sourceforge.net/download/netwait-1.2.2.2p1.tbz

--