freebsd server limits question

Robert Boyer rwboyer at mac.com
Tue Jan 3 02:23:40 UTC 2012

Just realized that the MongoDB site now has some recipes up for what you really need to do to make sure you can handle a lot of incoming new documents concurrently….

Boy you had to figure this stuff out yourself just last year - I guess the mongo community has come a very long way….

Splitting Shard Chunks - MongoDB

enjoy….

RB