Realtek RTL8191SEvB Linux driver?

Jeffrey McFadden junkrigsailor at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 01:15:43 UTC 2012

I have a Toshiba Satellite U505-S2950 laptop with a Realtek RTL8191SEvB
wireless card built in.  FreeBSD doesn't recognize this card and can't use
it, but Ubuntu does.

Would it be possible to go glom a Linux driver off the web someplace and
install it in my FreeBSD and get the wireless to work?  I'm using a USB
Belkin in it now, but that's an unhandy thing sticking out like it does.

Thanks,

Jeff