Why is this Symbol in the front of your website. A humble request.

Julian H. Stacey jhs at berklix.com
Fri Feb 24 12:21:14 UTC 2012

Erich Dollansky wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Friday 24 February 2012 14:14:32 Matthew Seaman wrote:
> > On 24/02/2012 06:59, Erich Dollansky wrote:
> > > I live in Asia and they really have these things here. Just without the horns.
> >
> > That would be what most people call a "ball."  They have them in the
> > west too...
> >
> do they vibrate when they get moved?
>
> The Asian balls are more like bells. There is something inside which make them vibrate.

Yes there's an acoustic element to them I recall, about 3.5 cm (2.54
cm = 1") diameter, pack of 2.  Pick one up & it feels like an outer
stainless steel shell, connected by springs to an inner weight.
Reflex was to want to saw it apart to see what was inside, & how
they assembled the 2 halves.  I suppose spot welding, then circular
rim welding, then polishing then stainless steel finish ?

Cheers,
Julian
--
Julian Stacey, BSD Unix Linux C Sys Eng Consultants Munich http://berklix.com
 Reply below not above, cumulative like a play script, & indent with "> ".