Why is this Symbol in the front of your website. A humble request.

Al Hadith allnetsv at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 12:53:45 UTC 2012

Hi,

My name is Roy Mathew. I am new to FreeBSD. I had a look at the history of
your operating system.

I suggest to everyone of you that you recommend to change/replace the
unnecessary picture right in front of your website.

The reasons you all have done hard-work and has become successful (big
companies use ur project). In that case, this is not the symbol that you
should be keeping in front of your website neither anywhere in your website.

Please visit http://www.freebsd.org/ to see the logo and the picture, both
of which I strongly recommend that you remove.

I am highly educated and qualified.

From
Roy Mathew