New iso format on 9.0

egoitz at ramattack.net egoitz at ramattack.net
Tue Feb 21 18:14:25 UTC 2012

> 	umount /mnt
> 	vnconfig -u vn99c
>
> Or, you can just download this script which works on both Linux and
> FreeBSD:
>

> http://druidbsd.cvs.sourceforge.net/viewvc/druidbsd/druidbsd/druid/src/tools/umo
> unt_iso.sh?view=log
>
> Usage:
> 	./umount_iso.sh /mnt

Hello all,

And thanks a lot really for you're answers. Yes... I know the way you
can mount an iso image (I have done a couple of times yesterday in
fact)... but I'm really worried about how making a consistent copy of it
like I did with tar... as I said this is for an unattended installation
system... so I cannot be depending on having the cd mounted on the
operating system... with tar the -p option was important for preserving
permissions, flags, and so... perhaps now... should mount like you said
before for example.... and later having an rsync compiled with file flag
preserving support do an rsync -av /cd-mount-point
/disk-place-to-copy-cd-content ??

this last is the real question... I have played previously several
times with memory disks mappings, mdconfig and those staff.... but how
to make a consistent copy of the cd for the unattended installation
system...

Thanks again,
Best regards,