Add to vendors list

legolas at legolasweb.nl legolas at legolasweb.nl
Mon Feb 6 13:00:29 UTC 2012

> With this we would like to be added to your vendor list overview:
> http://www.freebsd.org/commercial/isp.html
>
> Could you please tell us what to do to make this happen.

Submission information can be found on the top of that page:

"For your convenience, we have divided our growing commercial listing into
several sections. If your company supports a FreeBSD-compatible product or
service that should be added to this page, please fill out a problem
report [http://www.freebsd.org/send-pr.html] for category www. Submissions
should be in HTML and a medium-sized paragraph in length."