Possible move back to FreeBSD

Chris racerx at makeworld.com
Fri Feb 3 06:23:28 UTC 2012

Outstanding, thank you. Curious though, how is Gnome looking these days (meaning, is it v3 or 2.x).

I have read of the craziness of 3 and the introduction of Unity (albeit that is ubuntu).

If 3 is used (or when) I assume it would be closer to what I currently have under Sid (and that would be ok) or even 2.x

Nonetheless, thanks for the info. I'll have time tomorrow to read up a bit and perhaps next time I post, it'll be under 9

Sent from my HTC.