Support Issue 164620

Nikola Pavlović nzp at riseup.net
Wed Feb 1 01:18:52 UTC 2012

On Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 06:28:25PM -0600, Morris Allen wrote:

> To whom it may concern:
>

>           My question is?  So is this problem in the process of being looked
> at?  Or am I being directed to a different group in the BSD support staff?

It's an automatic notice to let you know the issue tracker has received
the problem report.  So hopefully, someone will look at it.

It seems you just pasted the text from the docs (Handbook
probably) on GEOM RAID 1, without any info as to what is the problem
you're having.  Not to mention the wrong "Environment" entry etc.

I think you would benefit from reading this:
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/articles/problem-reports/index.html

--
I am ready to meet my Maker.  Whether my Maker is prepared
for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter.