HI

J chhayani j.chhayani at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 29 11:19:09 UTC 2012

Hi,

I was just reviewing your website
and found it very interesting. I really like your website and services you are
providing. I was wondering if we can work with you and help you with your
business.

I would like to offer you our Hire Developer/Programmer
service where you can hire our dedicated developer who will dedicatedly work
for you. We are having three different plans for the same like Full-Time,
Part-Time and Hourly. Currently, many of our clients are getting benefits from
this service. Let me share some of the benefits of our Hire Developer Service:

 Guaranteed to
     save you at least 75% of cost against having on site team / resources.
 Compare it
     with fixed priced quote, it saves your minimum 35% of cost.
 No start up or
     maintenance cost compare to invest in onsite team.
 Project
     control is totally on your hand (*no hidden conditions) as you can
     co-ordinate with developer directly.
 It’s save your
     time to find new developer for your projects.
 Multiple
     options / hiring models to choose to hire developer.
 You can have
     every 10 minutes snapshots of your dedicated web developer’s machine
     during work.
 High-speed
     communications and live chat conferencing capabilities.

I can share references of our
existing clients who are currently getting benefits from our Hire Developer
service. You can know more about this service from below link.

Build Your Virtual Team:

http://www.narolainfotech.com/hire-web-developers.html

We, Narola are a leading Custom Software Development company based in India. We are having a good
experience in Custom Web Design and Development, Custom Mobile Application
Development, E-Commerce Solution, Real Estate Portal Development, etc.

Narola Strengths:

-
6 years of successful operations

-
54 team members

-
Technology/Process maturity

-
500+ satisfied clients

Our Skilled Team:

-
43 Experienced
Programmers/Developers

-
5 Business Analyst

-
2 Project Manager

-
4 Graphic Designers

Our Technology Expertise:

PHP, ASP .NET (2.0, 3.5), iOS SDK
(iPhone/iPad), Android SDK and expert in their related CMS and frameworks.

Web Service/API Integration Expertise:

Twitter, Facebook, Google Checkout,
PayPal, Skype. And many more

Other Technologies Expertise:

jQuery, SOA, Web Services, XML,
AJAX, and many more.

You can check our website to know
more about us and our services.

http://www.narolainfotech.com/

See Narola Team at work: http://www.narolainfotech.com/video-narola-infotech.html

Let me know your views and we can
discuss further on this. I would be happy to share our past work details with
you.

I look forward to your positive
reply!!!

Regards,

j.chhayani

Note: - Though this is not an automated email, we keep on
sending out these emails to all those people whom we find eligible of using our
services. To unsubscribe from future mails (i.e., to ensure that we do not
contact you again for this matter), please reply NO.