poudriere upgade perl in jail

Bas Smeelen b.smeelen at ose.nl
Sat Dec 22 15:56:12 UTC 2012

I have poudriere setup on a server to compile packages for my old
laptop, mini, and some friends laptops and it works great.

How can I upgrade the perl version of the poudriere jail to perl-5.16,
it is now perl-5.14?

I tried startied the jail with poudriere jail -s -j and then try jail
command=portmaster -o lang/perl5.16 lang/perl5.14 but can't get this to
work.

Should I just wipe the jail, then recreate and first build perl5.16 in
it before building the other packages?

I have read the man pages for poudriere and jail and searched the web
for this, but can't get to the right solution.

Thanks in advance.