Upgrading FreeBSD 8.3 amd64

Paul Kraus paul at kraus-haus.org
Thu Dec 20 15:57:41 UTC 2012

On Dec 20, 2012, at 10:51 AM, Ralf Mardorf wrote:

> On Thu, 2012-12-20 at 05:29 +0100, Polytropon wrote:
>> I'd say: Use the source Luke. :-)
>
> :)
>
> Strange question: Is the FreeBSD handbook available as iBook?

	You can get it as a PDF at ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/ and you can then view that on your iPad. Look for the Bookshelf or some such, I use an iPod Touch and while similar, they are not identical to the iPad.

--
Paul Kraus
Deputy Technical Director, LoneStarCon 3