Save € 2,000 with Gan Direct All-in-One Insurance

Gan Direct gandirect at gandirect.com
Wed Dec 5 11:48:10 UTC 2012

Save € 2,000 by switching your Motor, Property and Health Insurance
to Gan Direct All-in-One
http://us4.campaign-archive1.com/?u=953e7a73414b04f0ff6056f55&id=d52abfa867&e=a8af35d56f
(http://www.GanDirect.com?utm_source=New+Prospective+Customers&utm_campaign=d52abfa867-Pros_Bundled_offer11_28_2012&utm_medium=email)

Save € 2,000 by switching your
Motor, Property and Health Insurance
to Gan Direct All-in-One
We don't believe in empty promises.

Gan Direct
More for Less. Guaranteed.

At Gan Direct, we believe in a world where life is simpler, easier, and more affordable.

Now by switching your Motor, Property and Health Insurance to Gan Direct All-in-One you can save € 2,000 per year.

The savings example is for the average family, with two cars, two children, in a four bedroom home with Health Insurance based on the most popular plan in Cyprus.

And with Gan's Easy Switch service we will take the hassle off you by dealing with all the paperwork. Call us at 800 5 10 15.

Gan Direct's All-in-One. Not just savings, but easy savings.

Gan Direct | Simpler, Better, Faster

The acceptance of your proposal is subject to terms and conditions and we reserve the right to decline