pkg upgrade?

Matthew Seaman m.seaman at infracaninophile.co.uk
Tue Dec 4 21:10:47 UTC 2012

On 04/12/2012 20:48, Matthew Seaman wrote:
> On 04/12/2012 20:42, Walter Hurry wrote:
>> On Tue, 04 Dec 2012 20:27:15 +0000, Matthew Seaman wrote:
>>
>>> I just committed a fix to the release-1.0 branch which will be in the
>>> next release.  Was already fixed in master.
>>
>> Thanks!
>>
>> Does that fix 'pkg info' reporting zero size, or the 'pkg update'
>> misreporting of size difference, or both?
>
> Oh, yes.  That was to fix pkg info getting the installed size of
> packages wrong when reading a pkg tarball.
>
> The other issue with pkg update had temporarily escaped me.

Yeah.  Committed a fix for the pkg upgrade disk space thing too.  If you
upgraded to a package that was smaller than the one it was replacing it
would report the change in space used as the sum of the old and new
sizes, when clearly it should be the difference.  D'Oh!  Surprised no
one spotted that before now.

	Cheers,

	Matthew

--