Thunderbird 17.0.1_1 Seg Fault 11's on Enigmail and Lightning

Joseph a Nagy Jr jnagyjr1978 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 1 03:17:36 UTC 2012

My apologies for the bad x-posting, mistakenly sent to ports list.

Okay, I have a .core and .txt file with all the info anyone would need,
I imagine, if it would help in solving this issue.

When I run Thunderbird 17.0.1_1 and try to select the "Generate" option
when I open "Key Management" from the OpenPGP menu (Enigmail 1.4.6) or
dismiss even reminders from Lightning (1.9b1), Thunderbird will exit
with segmentation fault: 11(core dumped) leaving behind a 116MB core file.

Running

thunderbird > thunderbird.debug 2>&1

captures any errors but I have no idea what to look for. I can put both
files on a http server in short-order, just let me know what you all need.

FreeBSD alex-laptop.localhost 9.0-RELEASE-p5 FreeBSD 9.0-RELEASE-p5 #0:
Sat Nov 24 10:20:42 CST 2012
root at alex-laptop.localhost:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/ALEX-LAPTOP  i386
--
Yours in Christ,

Joseph A Nagy Jr
"Whoever loves instruction loves knowledge, But he who hates correction
is stupid." -- Proverbs 12:1
Original content CopyFree (F) under the OWL http://owl.apotheon.org