/root/bin and /usr/local/i386-portbld-freebsd9.0

lokadamus at gmx.de lokadamus at gmx.de
Fri Aug 31 19:41:41 UTC 2012

On 08/31/12 21:32, Alexander Kapshuk wrote:
> On 08/31/12 22:26, lokadamus at gmx.de wrote:
>> Which program do you use to upgrade/ build ports?
> portupgrade.
>
> I had a look at the link you'd included in your previous email. I'm
> still unclear as to where the two directories came from.
>
> Thanks.

I think it comes from portupgrade.
I use portmaster, but when i look at google, i found some thinks with
portupgrade and portbld.
I think, portbld is building for some ports, but on different places.

Kick it (or rename it), look that all ok and make a upgrade, if available.
If one port need it, it will create it.

greetings