LibreOffice 3.5.6 InteractiveAugmentedIOException run error

The Todds g.todd at internet.co.nz
Mon Aug 27 08:12:00 UTC 2012

I have 8.3 stable x86-64 system with the ports updated on 25 August
2012.  Libreoffice 3.5.6 compiled without any errors however when I
attempt to run it I get the following error messages:

javaPathHelper: not found
'com::sun::star::ucb::InteractiveAugmentedIOException'

I understand the the javaPathHelper is just a nuisance message.
Attempting to run Libreoffice as root gives the following message.

GConf warning: failure listing pairs in `/desktop/gnome/interface':
Failed to contact configuration server; some possible causes are that
you need to enable TCP/IP networking for ORBit, or you have stale NFS
locks due to a system crash. See http://projects.gnome.org/gconf/ for
information. (Details -  1: Failed to get connection to session: The
connection is closed)GConf warning: failure listing pairs in
`/system/proxy': Failed to contact configuration server; some possible
causes are that you need to enable TCP/IP networking for ORBit, or you
have stale NFS locks due to a system crash. See
http://projects.gnome.org/gconf/ for information. (Details -  1: Failed
to get connection to session: The connection is closed)GConf warning:
failure listing pairs in `/system/http_proxy/host': Failed to contact
configuration server; some possible causes are that you need to enable
TCP/IP networking for ORBit, or you have stale NFS locks due to a system
crash. See http://projects.gnome.org/gconf/ for information. (Details -
1: Failed to get connection to session: The connection is closed)GConf
warning: failure listing pairs in `/desktop/gnome/url-handlers/mailto':
Failed to contact configuration server; some possible causes are that
you need to enable TCP/IP networking for ORBit, or you have stale NFS
locks due to a system crash. See http://projects.gnome.org/gconf/ for
information. (Details -  1: Failed to get connection to session: The
connection is closed)terminate called after throwing an instance of
'com::sun::star::ucb::InteractiveAugmentedIOException'

I rebuilt all the required libraries and dbus and gconf without success.

Any help would be appreciated.

Glenn

New Zealand