doom, quake, hexen...

Victor Sudakov vas at mpeks.tomsk.su
Tue Aug 21 13:26:12 UTC 2012

Victor Sudakov wrote:

> > Try games/deng.
>
> This one would not run out of the box either:

Yuri, you are the maintainer of the games/deng port. What great luck!
I have contacted the deng forum about deng not working and they said
the software is too old:

http://dengine.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1176

Do you care to update the port, perhaps the new deng will work?

--
Victor Sudakov,  VAS4-RIPE, VAS47-RIPN
sip:sudakov at sibptus.tomsk.ru