Firefox 14.0.1 won't build under 8.3 on amd64

Jamie Paul Griffin jamie at kode5.net
Fri Aug 17 12:43:01 UTC 2012

== John Levine wrote on Mon 13.Aug'12 at  5:41:52 -0000 ==

> Oops, it's 14.0.1 I'm trying to build.  13.0.0.1 is what I have installed now.
>
> In article <20120813053621.24629.qmail at joyce.lan> you write:

did you select the option to use optimised CFLAGS when you run make
config in the port directory?

I remember I had this problem on 8.2 earlier this year/last year and
deselecting that option made it build. I don't know if that has been
fixed/changed since I built that port and it was for an earlier version
of firefox. I recall the same was true for Thunderbird at that time. You
try that first?