Cant boot 9-RELEASE on Intel L440GX+ based system

Sergey Listopad psychosensor at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 09:32:27 UTC 2012

Hi.

I try to boot topic on retro dual PIII Intel L440GX+ based system. It
is onboard AIC-7896 SCSI controller with 1 COMPAQ HDD. CDROM is IDE.
When I try boot from installation CD, boot stuck on

CD Loader 1.2
BTX loader 1.00 BTX version is 1.02
Consoles: internal video/keyboard
BIOS CD is cd0
BIOS drive A: is disk0

If I remove HDD, system (/boot/loader) boot from CD just fine. Then I
insert HDD (hotswap) and able to install on it. But after reboot (with
installation CD disk removed from drive) system unable to boot. And
stuck on the same place, after
BIOS drive A: is disk0

Maybe anybody can help me to resolve this issue. I can post any
additional information which may be helpful.

Thanx.

--
S.Listopad