/usr/local/java/jboss5 fails to build

vermaden vermaden at interia.pl
Fri Apr 20 10:17:51 UTC 2012

Hi,

I am not able to apply the patch ...

mysql# pwd
/usr/ports/java/jboss5
mysql# make clean
===>  Cleaning for jboss-5.1.0.GA_1,1
mysql# make extract
===>  License check disabled, port has not defined LICENSE
===>  Extracting for jboss-5.1.0.GA_1,1
=> SHA256 Checksum OK for jboss-5.1.0.GA-src.tar.gz.
mysql# cd work/jboss-5.1.0.GA-src/
mysql# patch < /home/vermaden/patch.pom
Hmm...  Looks like a context diff to me...
The text leading up to this was:
--------------------------
|*** pom.xml.orig       Thu Apr 19 18:29:15 2012
|--- pom.xml    Thu Apr 19 20:40:37 2012
--------------------------
Patching file pom.xml using Plan A...
(Fascinating--this is really a new-style context diff but without
the telltale extra asterisks on the *** line that usually indicate
the new style...)
Hunk #1 failed at 280.
Hunk #2 failed at 302.
Hunk #3 failed at 362.
3 out of 3 hunks failed--saving rejects to pom.xml.rej
done

---

mysql# pwd
/usr/ports/java/jboss5
mysql# make clean
===>  Cleaning for jboss-5.1.0.GA_1,1
mysql# make patch
===>  License check disabled, port has not defined LICENSE
===>  Extracting for jboss-5.1.0.GA_1,1
=> SHA256 Checksum OK for jboss-5.1.0.GA-src.tar.gz.
===>  Patching for jboss-5.1.0.GA_1,1
===>  Applying FreeBSD patches for jboss-5.1.0.GA_1,1
mysql# cd work/jboss-5.1.0.GA-src/
mysql# patch < /home/vermaden/patch.pom
Hmm...  Looks like a context diff to me...
The text leading up to this was:
--------------------------
|*** pom.xml.orig       Thu Apr 19 18:29:15 2012
|--- pom.xml    Thu Apr 19 20:40:37 2012
--------------------------
Patching file pom.xml using Plan A...
(Fascinating--this is really a new-style context diff but without
the telltale extra asterisks on the *** line that usually indicate
the new style...)
Hunk #1 failed at 280.
Hunk #2 failed at 302.
Hunk #3 failed at 362.
3 out of 3 hunks failed--saving rejects to pom.xml.rej
done

Could You please attach the whole modified working POM.XML? ;)

Thanks,
veramden