/usr/local/java/jboss5 fails to build

Jason Helfman jgh at FreeBSD.org
Wed Apr 18 19:31:51 UTC 2012

On Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 07:42:55AM +0000, vermaden thus spake:
>hi,
>
>I do not pressure to use the Ports version I just need a working
>JBOSS5 on FreeBSD, I can download jboss-5.1.0.GA.zip from here
>
>http://sourceforge.net/projects/jboss/files/JBoss/JBoss-5.1.0.GA/
>
>But will it be fully functional on FreeBSD?
>
>Regards,
>vermaden

I can't answer if it will be functional or not on FreeBSD until it is
successfully installed, however it being in the portstree gives me some
indication that it did work at one time. This is a vendor issue though, and
I would urge you to contact them regarding their maven repository issue with
the error you are receiving.

I would be happy to look into this further after they are able to diagnose
the issue.

Thanks!
-jgh

--
Jason Helfman         | FreeBSD Committer
jgh at FreeBSD.org       | http://people.freebsd.org/~jgh