phpmyadmin port files errors

Fbsd8 fbsd8 at a1poweruser.com
Tue Apr 3 19:14:41 UTC 2012

Just downloaded phpmyadmin for 9.0 system.
The port files seem to be named wrong.
Makefile,v  distinfo,v  pkg-descr,v   pkg-plist-chunk,v

make install command issues error message "Don't know how to make install."

I see on the web ports system that this port was just updated 5 days
ago. Looks like a error was made. These files should not have the
,v suffix. Removing the ,v file name suffix and issuing make install
generated a bunch of other error messages.

Dead in the water until this gets fixed.

If this is indeed an error with the port then I will submit a bug report.