Looking for commercial Antivir / Antispam for latest freebsd

Gianmarco Giovannelli gmarco at giovannelli.it
Tue Apr 3 15:20:29 UTC 2012

Hi all,
I am writing this email for asking if someone can suggest a good
commercial product for antivir/antispam that supports the latest
FreeBSD release (8.x and 9.x) .

Actually we are using BitDefender but it refuses to install in newer
release due some compatibility problem with compatx ports.
I have tried to check on the net but the search engines give me back
only outdated results, products not compatible anymore or linux only based.

Some focus points:
- It must work on FreeBSD 8.x or newer (better if amd64 too).
- It should work as milter interface in sendmail base system.
- It should have (but it is not mandatory) a web interface where the
admin / users check the results of the activity or the service status.

Thanks very much for your tips / inputs / suggestions :-)

P.s.
I am happily using clamav too and it works great, but my company need
also a commercial solution.

Best Regards,
Gianmarco Giovannelli ,  "Unix expert since yesterday"
http://utenti.gufi.org/~gmarco/