[OT] pfSense Book Publisher

Chad Perrin perrin at apotheon.com
Sun Sep 4 04:28:28 UTC 2011

On Fri, Sep 02, 2011 at 05:33:40PM -0400, Alejandro Imass wrote:

> Thanks. I knew it was published in Amazon but I want to purchase
> another format other than Kindle because I use B&N's nook.
> I want to locate the publisher to see if they have other formats like
> ePub or PDF.

I think the point of giving you that URI is to get you to click through
to the specific book you want and check the publisher's name on the
relevant page.  It should look something like this:

    Publisher: Reed Media Services; 1st edition (November 1, 2009)

Note that this is the publisher for "pfSense: The Definitive Guide",
which I chose based on the fact it was the first pfSense book on that
page.  It's not the publisher for any other pfSense books such as the
pfSense 2 Cookbook.