Install FreeBSD using Windows desktop and PXE

Eir Nym eirnym at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 01:44:17 UTC 2011

Hi,

I want to install FreeBSD to my second box and I have only Windows 7
x64 desktop without CD drives.
1. I have access to remote FreeBSD server (via SSH) where I can make
custom FreeBSD installation in any format.
2. I know how to create TFTP/DHCPD/PXE server to boot loader and kernel.

So questions are:
1) Do I able to boot some minimal FreeBSD environment without NFS aka
embedded BSD to install fully functional environment? What things
should I do to boot up it?
How can I use Crunch/MFS_ROOT ??

2) How can I write it to Flash drive in Windows 7?
dd/flashnul/rawrite/rawcopy/etc are not working under this OS: it
blocks access to drives even administrative rights.

-- Eir Nym