To The Manager : Pay On Results SEO Services - Get positioned on First Page of Google

uma R uma at stanventures.com
Thu Oct 13 06:04:14 UTC 2011

Hello,

We offer *Pay On Results SEO Services* - We increase the positions of your
pages on Google with your targeted keywords. We are an SEO company with very
much experience in Keyword Position Boost up. We can make your website
rank#1 in Google SERP rankings. The Unique thing about us is - we receive
the *PAY ONLY AFTER THE RESULTS*.

We give you results upfront and we trust you for the Pay. We have 500+
experienced geeks of SEO in our company - which makes us to achieve the
results in a better way.

 *Process of the Project*:

We collect the links of the pages and the keywords from you --> We analyze
the positions before the start of the project - -> and once there is results
we will start collecting the payment.

We work on on-page factors, off-page factors and site wide factors of
website.

We always adopt the ETHICAL SEO process/White hat technique; also follow the
guidelines of Google and major search engine for SEO result.

Let me know if you are interested!

For DIRECT CHAT:

*SKYPE*: krishkaran18

*GTALK*: krish at stanventures.com

Waiting for your response!!

Kind regards,

Uma R,

SEO Marketing Team,

Stanventures.com

SEO and Link Building Company.

India (H.O.):- No 30, Karuppannan Street,

Ram Complex, Namakkal Dt,

Tamil Nadu 637001.

Direct phone number: +914294 222950

China: - Suite 1201, ChuangFuShiDaiMingYuan,

Long gang Road, Long gang,

Shenzhen, Guangdong,

Phone number: - 0086-0755-84867550.

Email: -  uma at stanventures.com

Skype:   krishkaran18

Visit us at http://www.stanventures.com/

P.S. This is an advertisement and a promotional mail strictly on the
guidelines of CAN-SPAM act of 2003. We have clearly mentioned the source
mail-id of this mail, also clearly mentioned the subject lines and they are
in no way misleading in any form. We have found your mail address through
our own efforts on the web search and not through any illegal way. If you
find this mail unsolicited, please reply with "Remove" in the subject line
and we will take care that you do not receive any further promotional mail.