KVM - FreeBSD Network Problem

Aydın Demirel aydin.demirel at endersys.com
Fri Oct 7 08:28:28 UTC 2011

Hi;

I installed FreeBSD 8.2 on Centos 5.7 via KVM. KVM version is 8.3 and
qemu version is 0.12.4

We have network problem. I set guest freebsd network as bridge mode and
Status seems active. Default gateway is defined..

When I see network packets with tcpdump, packets are streaming (for
example: ARP, requested has 10.6.21.221 ...)

But, Guest network doesn't go out.

What can be the problem? Any suggestion?

Regards

--

*Aydın Demirel
Endersys Ltd.

*
*<<Endersys is the first Advanced Business Partner of Red Hat in Turkey!
http://www.europe.redhat.com/partners/endersys/>>
Phone : +90 216 470 9423 | GSM : +90 530 401 8203
Fax : +90 216 470 9508 | Web : http://www.endersys.com
<http://www.endersys.com/>

Blog : http://blog.endersys.com <http://blog.endersys.com/>
Twitter : http://www.twitter.com/endersys
LPI : The #1 Linux Certification for IT Professionals
LPI (Linux Professional Institute) Turkey http://www.lpi-turkey.com
<http://www.lpi-turkey.com/>