OpenBGPd stability issue on FreebBSD 9-PRERELEASE

Darren Baginski kickbsd at yandex.ru
Sun Nov 27 22:28:15 UTC 2011

Yes, I did a capture. Session time outing.
Bizarre that happens only on link with igb driver, while bce has no issues (server with two nics one 4ports igb and one 2ports bce).
tcpdump on igb link even do not show packets arriving while I see them sent from the other end.
The same link plugged to the bce works.
What else can be done to debug this ?