kvm_getenw

ajtiM lumiwa at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 13:49:32 UTC 2011

Hi!

I had the same problem on FreeBSD 8.2 Release as I have now on
9.0-RC2 FreeBSD 9.0-RC2 #0: Sat Nov 12 18:09:11 UTC 2011
root at obrian.cse.buffalo.edu:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC  i386:

console-kit-daemon[1800]: WARNING: kvm_getenvv failed: cannot open /proc
/84597/mem

In /etc/fstab I have a line:

# Device     Mountpoint          FStype       Options      Dump Pass
linproc      /compat/linux/proc  linprocfs    rw           0    0

and in /etc/rc.conf is linux_enable="YES"

"mount" shows:
linprocfs on /compat/linux/proc (linprocfs, local)

I use KDE4 not GNOME. How is possiblle to correct the problem, please?

Thanks in advance.

Mitja
--------
http://jpgmag.com/people/lumiwa