[OT] but concerns all of us [put down your coffee before reading]

Mario Lobo lobo at bsd.com.br
Thu Nov 17 11:09:34 UTC 2011

On Thursday 17 November 2011 06:08:05 Nomen Nescio wrote:
> > If these rootless people get control of what goes through the root
> > servers
>
>            ^^^^^^^^
> Thanks, I spewed coffee out of my nose when I read this.

I hope the coffee wasn't too hot. I was just trying to convey meaning, not to
be orthographically right.

Just in case you're not a totally alienated individual, this means that I
should not worry about the issue, right?

By the way, I was at home, long past my working hours when I saw the article
and posted the message.

--
Mario Lobo
http://www.mallavoodoo.com.br