FreeBSD make buildworld fail: cc: Internal error: Killed: 9 (program cc1)

Traiano Welcome Traiano.Welcome at mtnbusiness.co.za
Tue Nov 15 11:34:22 UTC 2011

Ok, I've taken the coward's way out and installed a fresh system from CD,
upgrading according to the manual's  best practice recommended method :-)
I've kept  the VM images of the failed upgrade system, when I have some
time I'll dig  a bit further for the actual reason make buildworld failed.

Thanks for all the suggestions!
Traiano