apps to display cpu temp

Polytropon freebsd at edvax.de
Tue Nov 15 01:23:17 UTC 2011

On Mon, 14 Nov 2011 15:16:49 -0800, Edward Martinez wrote:
>     Thanks!,  Even though mbmon  is about 10 degrees off  from what the
> BIOS is reporting. I'm still a  happycamper.

I had a similar observation with my P4 system: CPU temp
would always "flatline" at 60 deg. C.

>     I have a question, is it supposed to be "device iichsmb" or "device
> iicsmb" like you have listed?

The example listed is from my kernel configuration of that
particular P4 system, where it _worked_ properly. I had
inserted "device iicsmb" as per kernel configuration notes.
The OS in question was 7-STABLE.

--
Polytropon
Magdeburg, Germany