console-kit daemon

Chuck Swiger cswiger at mac.com
Tue Nov 8 00:34:28 UTC 2011

On Nov 7, 2011, at 4:19 PM, ajtiM wrote:
> I ahve a problem that computer freeze when I compailing ports without error.
> Sometimes freeze (hard reset help) and sometimes reboot.
> I did ran memtest 24 hours and there were no errors, I used smartmontools for
> check hard drive and there are no errors but the problem is here still.

Running memtest is a great diagnostic for bad memory.

It's good that it passed; so this suggests thermal problems, or less likely, a marginal power supply unit which can't handle full load.  prime95 / mprime has a diagnostic mode which lets you fully load up both CPU and memory resources, and might be better suited to identifying a problem if memtest didn't find anything....

Regards,
--
-Chuck