Not found slim

Conrad J. Sabatier conrads at cox.net
Sat Nov 5 06:35:23 UTC 2011

On Wed, 2 Nov 2011 17:15:56 -0300
Zantgo <zantgo at gmail.com> wrote:

> I install slim and xfce4, and I put slim in the boot,

What do you mean exactly, "put slim in the boot"???

> when the system booting, everything works fine when login screen
> appears I can not type slim or move the mouse, which is the problem?

Have you configured the X server properly first?  Until you've done
that, there's no chance of *any* X login manager (or any other X app,
for that matter) working properly.

READ THE HANDBOOK, *PLEASE*!!!  It's available in more than one
language.  Follow the instructions given.  Don't skip steps or "cut
corners".  A lot of thought has gone into providing all of the
documentation you need to maintain your system, but it's up to you to
use it.

--
Conrad J. Sabatier
conrads at cox.net