How to install doc for 9-CURRENT

Коньков Евгений kes-kes at yandex.ru
Sun May 29 20:08:06 UTC 2011

   Zdravstvujte, Adam.

   Vy pisali 29 maya 2011 g., 1:53:41:

   2011/5/28 Adam Vande More <[1]amvandemore at gmail.com>

   2011/5/28 Kon'kov Evgenij <[2]kes-kes at yandex.ru>

   I take snapshot from that. It is not include doc.

   while installing it says: 'Can not find doc packages....'

   [3]ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/ports/i386/packages-9-current/doc
   s/

   You probably want to run the latest RELEASE or STABLE, not CURRENT.
   CURRENT is for individuals who are familiar with FreeBSD and able to
   solve such problems on their own.  The other branches are tested much
   more.

   sorry, but that is not what I am looking for.

   How to install 'man' pages? they are not included in .iso and there
   are not on link you advice.

   --

   S uvazheniem,

    Kon'kov                          [4]mailto:kes-kes at yandex.ru

References

   1. mailto:amvandemore at gmail.com
   2. mailto:kes-kes at yandex.ru
   3. ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/ports/i386/packages-9-current/docs/
   4. mailto:kes-kes at yandex.ru