Out of Range ..., troubleshoot xorg

Warren Block wblock at wonkity.com
Sun May 29 16:05:40 UTC 2011

On Sun, 29 May 2011, Antonio Olivares wrote:

> On Sun, May 29, 2011 at 10:16 AM, Warren Block <wblock at wonkity.com> wrote:
>> On Sun, 29 May 2011, Antonio Olivares wrote:
>
> I even thought about cd'd to /usr/ports/x11-drivers and compiling
> nouveau or nvidia to see if it would work?, but I guess just swap the
> monitors with another machine that I have at home and be happy :? :)
> or :(

The nVidia binary drivers and associated settings programs might do it.
I don't have nVidia stuff and can't really help there, but did find this
Linux thread about that monitor and problems with what sounds like DPI
and "no video" errors:

http://forums.linuxmint.com/viewtopic.php?f=59&t=42279&p=244507