Urgent: Under attack - need tcpdrop help

Andy Wodfer wodfer at gmail.com
Tue May 24 20:29:48 UTC 2011

Hi,
One of my FreeBSD servers is currently being attacked (DDOS) and I'm
blocking IP addresses in my firewall. However, there are a large number of
hung tcp connections and I want them gone.

Can anyone help me with a script (command line) that can read a netstat -n
and tcpdrop all IP addresses that has more than 10 connections or a more
manual command where I can input an IP and it will drop all connections from
that IP regardless of port?

Thanks in advance!

Shell scripting isn't what I'm best at unfortunatly ...

Andy