We can develop your website in wordpress

WordPress Passionates marketing at wordpresspassionates.com
Fri May 20 20:38:39 UTC 2011

Hi there,
We are a web designing and development company who deals in wordpress projects
only and as our name "WordPress Passionates" we are very passionate about
challenges with wordpress Development.
Price wise we provide simple but very attractive wordpress website starting
from $350 and further our prices goes as per requirement and our hourly rates
are $ 15 USD/hr.
Just try us once and I am sure you will find all your wordpress solutions with
us and will not be looking for any other agency or person for any of your requirement
in future.
We can develop approximately all type of solution in wordpress from a simple
wordpress blog to a complex social networking website in wordpress at a amazingly
affordable price. we are having 4+ years of experience in wordpress solutions.
We take care of all the necessary majors which gives a special capabilities
to a wordpress website like:
1./ W3 validated structure
2./ S.E.O friendly
3./ Cross browser compatible
4./ Hand coded HTML/DHTML/CSS
About the plug-ins, we usually implement the following to give a special edge
to a wordpress website:
1./ Integrations of your wordpress website with top 5 social sites (including
facebook) for instant social media promotion at the time of post creation.
2./ Visitor stats tool integration.
3./ Google XML Site Map.
4./ Google map integration on contact us page.
5./ All necessary plug-ins including SEO, Backup Google analytics.
6./ A very attractive Photo Gallery.
7./ Sliding header.
8./ Search engine friendly URL's.
9./ Attractive Navigation menu.
10./ Newsletter management system.
11./ Click and chat functionality with different IM services.
All the above are some general plug-ins and functionality, there are many more
for different requirements.
Some of the links of our work:
www.wordpresspassionates.com (Our Website)
www.martindiainfotech.com
www.yourfreeadvertisement.com
www.nirmalbhajan.com
Upcoming work:
http://abhinavclasses.martindinfotech.com/
http://weddingplanner.martindinfotech.com/
http://sibylle.martindinfotech.com/ (Content need to be placed in this)
Looking Forward to work with you!

-----------------------------
Thanks & Regards
Manoj Sharma
(Marketing & Operations Head)
Wordpress Passionates
34/250 sector 3,
Pratap Nagar, Sanganer,
Jaipur, Rajasthan  303902
Web: www.wordpresspassionates.com
Skype: wordpresspassionates
Mob: +91-9829-378160
Tel: +91-141-3123116, +91-141-2791420, +91-141-2791464