Hardware Recovery Company

Alejandro Imass ait at p2ee.org
Fri May 20 15:08:23 UTC 2011

Hi folks,

I recently sent a hard drive to be recovered and I think they just
ripped me off. I have the back-up drive and believe it or not it has
the same exact symptoms and won't mount. So I want to send both drives
to a REAL AND TRUSTED LAB for 2 things:

1) Forensics on the supposed head-replecement mumbo-jumbo/scam crap of
the other lab
2) Recovery of the data of the back-up drive

I guess this only happens once in a lifetime when both drives die, but
I can't risk the second drive to a non-certified lab.

I really trust the people on this list so hopefully you can point me
to a real and non-bullshit lab that can really recover data.

It would be nice to know if the lab can actually do #1 and certify my
concerns and willing to testify in court because I want to press legal
charges against the other lab if they in fact ripped me off and
jeopardized my data. But if they can't I still need to recover the
data! HELP!

Thanks beforehand !

--
Alejandro Imass