freebsd-questions Digest, Vol 362, Issue 7

gs_stoller at juno.com gs_stoller at juno.com
Thu May 12 08:57:22 UTC 2011

I had to do this same thing over 10 years ago, once at work and once at home.  At home, I copies  ksh  and gave it root privileges so it could do the  suid .  At work, a root person lent me the use of a binary program (with root privileges) that I used to execute  ksh  (I believe).  My memory of this is hazy, so I don't recall if that was a standard program there or it was a special one that he created.